One of the most decorated lithuanian players of the last years, veteran center Eurelijus Žukauskas(2.18-C) officially announced his retirement to lithuanian media. Zukauskas had a long career in Europe and he was even drafted in the NBA at number 54 by the Seattle Supersonics back in 1995.
He started his career in Neptunas Klaipeda in 1994 where he stayed for 3 seasons and then moved on to Zalgiris Kaunas in 1997 where he stayed for another 3 seasons. Since then he has played for Fortitudo, Lokomotiv, Unics Kazan, Ulker, Olympiakos, Lietuvos Rytas and he ended his career this season with Zalgiris Kaunas. He's also been a long standing member of the Lithuania National Team.
* Olympic Bronze medalist - 1996, 2000
* Euroleague champion - 1999
* European champion - 2003
* LKL champion - 1998, 1999, 2008
* Lithuanian All-Star Slam Dunk Contest Winner - 1999
* FIBA Europe League Champion - 2004
* BBL champion - 2007, 2008
* LKL Vice-champion - 2007
* Lithuanian National Cup - 2008