Friday, June 12, 2009

Bilbao renewed with Paco Vasquez


Bilbao renewed the contract of veteran shooting guard Paco Vasquez (1.90-SG) and they announced it via their official website. The deal is for one more season for Vasquez with the option of another one. Vasquez was quite excited about renewing his contract with Bilbao.

"I am very happy to remain a part of a team as exciting as Bilbao. When I arrived two years ago I said that they had convinced me to sign in Bilbao. Now I know how to work from within is a pride to have the opportunity to contribute my bit to keep growing. We are a family that can become an even bigger family this season, "said Vasquez.

He has played 474 games in the ACB and 70 of them he has played as a player of Bilbao helping the team to have some of its best seasons in the league. He has averaged 4.8 points 1 rebounds and 1.6 assists in 34 games of the ACB this season.




Bookmark and Share


0 comments: