Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lofton would like to stay in Estudiantes

Lofton is staying in Knoxville this summer taking Spanish classes to finish his degree.


"That's my main goal, but if an NBA team calls me and is interested in me, and it's a good situation, I'll go,'' Lofton said. "But I'm not going to go work out for just any team just to go.'' Lofton said he'll be content to return to his Madrid team, which he led in scoring and guided to its first playoff appearance in four years.

"Really, I shot better from two than three this year,'' Lofton said. "At the beginning, I was getting good looks.''

But then Lofton was the (ACB) player of the week the opening week, and things changed. "After that,'' he said, "they started keying on me.''

source : govolsxtra.com

Click here to return to the homepage.

0 comments: