Thursday, June 7, 2012

Deividas Dulkys has multiple offers


After four successful years with the Florida State Seminoles in the NCAA and an invitation to the Lithuanian national team’s training camp, Deividas Dulkys is acknowledged as a highly-rated rookie in the European basketball market.


The 24-year-old sharpshooter has already drawn interest from clubs around the continent, including the Lithuanian League (LKL) champions Zalgiris Kaunas. In fact, the owner of the club Vladimir Romanov already confirmed to RIA-Novosti that a deal has been signed.

However, the player himself claimed that he’s now solely focused on the national team’s training camp for the pre-Olympic qualifiers, to which he has been invited by Kestutis Kemzura.

“I haven’t seen or signed a contract with anyone. As far as I know, my  agent is working on this and there are multiple offers in place. He did mention something [about Zalgiris], but I don’t know much myself. I’m not worried about contracts right now. The national team is my number one priority,” Dulkys told lrytas.lt.

The player averaged 7.0 points, 2.6 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 1.3 steals during his senior year for the Florida State Seminoles in the NCAA, exploding for 32 points against North Carolina on the way to clinching the ACC crown.


source : lithuaniabasketball.com

Click here to return to the homepage.

0 comments: